Thursday, April 30, 2009

soooooooo

i'm gonna make this a random post....
i mean i don't like to boast..
because sometimes i just let the words flow
like the coffee out of a spilled cup of joe, u kno?!
it's like a natural feeling deep inside me
compelled to break the chains and become free
the spirit of rhyming, words in timing,
(u kno i ain't lying)
pours from the reservoir of my heart
and the magic, that is words, starts
now i'm no expert poem-master
just a young man trying to stop my boredom from long lasting(er)
don't worry if you thought that this would be long
'cause this is the end of my song
thanks for reading my rhyming on&on
now like the contents of a Kool-Aid pitcher
i provide some color in the form of a random picture..


How to breakdance






alrighty then...........
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: