Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LUDACRIS...

so I promised I would update
about LUDA!!! (whew! <--- high pitched voice again) and now I am... but anyway I really enjoyed the concert... it was pretty awesome...LUDA was amazing... it was definitely worth the 15 bucks(who says bucks anymore?) but anywayz we were in Patten Gym and it was hot and stuffy...people were pushing and total chaos ensued (omg!).... really glad no one got injured or anything... but I was sweating like a mad dog(yes, a rabid dog...) it was kool........enjoyed myself... i considered it a once in a lifetime experience cuz probably never see Luda again for $15...or every again for that matter... but who kno's?! Here's proof that I was there for all you non-believers (how dare you not trust me? I would never lie on this blog....this is like my number 1 place of rambling truth...see right now i'm rambling and not showing you the pictures...hahaha) :


[the first group...can't remember their name i really enjoyed them]
[they're called Pac Div.....alright]

[the Knux...didn't really like them as much as the first but it was kool, nevertheless]
[couldn't get a picture of the other guy...i dont know if they were twins..def brothers tho..]

[finally, LUDA!!..... pretty crazzy...like my best picture of him...god my camera sucks!]
but its all good totally enjoyed myself
really glad i went...
u may feel different (i dont know why...but that's kool..)
aight
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: