Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sorry,

I haven't updated in awhile
I had a crazy weekend and couple of crazy days after that...
just be really worn out...
but you know I'm making it through...
posts to come about..
the LUDA concert(awesome!)..and maybe some 'tube videos...

but my weekend was really hellish (as close to hell i hope to get)
worked from 9-11 pm on Saturday and from like 10-6 on Sunday..
just totally crazy...physically wore out my body...
I know now to never..EVER to do that again...
but I can't wait till i get my check its' gonna
be bomb like Sadam(??? idk, what im talking about)

but yeha...
everything's cool now..
so i'll just leave you with the usual
(chicken noodle soup with a soda on da side......hells yeha!!)
i.e. random picture time
(Double your pleasure...double your fun..with double random picture time! hahaha)




[So this picture is wrong...but so SO FUNNY!]





[ and this one just looks like it hurts alot...LIKE BAD...REALLY BAD!]

aight
done...completo....
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!


No comments: