Sunday, February 22, 2009

Music Rambling

I finally found this song...was searching for it...for a long
time......all I could remember about it was "get a taxi"..or something like that..
Far Away by Kindred the Family Soul....amazing song.....love it..... the duo...is actually amazing to...so soon check some of their other songs out....


Far Away - Kindred the Family Soul
(imeem is amazing)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
in other music news......i kno its kinda old...but
Jennifer Hudson at the Superbowl...can I say amazing....
check it out...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jazmine Sullivan......

coming to Chicago on Feb 27...on a tour headlined by
Ne-yo.....and I really wanted to go right? Well I also found out....Musiq Soulchild will also be there....
but I dont think I'll be able to go and that makes me very sad....very very sad...
but it's alright.......i might end up going ...maybe...actually we will see..

No comments: