Sunday, February 22, 2009

Movie Rambling...

Yesterday, I actually went to the movie theaters...
forgot how much I like the movie theater...
i think its cool to go to a big place to watch a movie....
i think its because of the huge screen.....it's just awesome-er (yes...awesome-er)
than watching a movie at home (minus paying $8)...
I saw PUSH, pretty awesome movie....
Starring Dakota Fanning (who says shit like twice [crazy right?] and she drinks alchohol) yeha......
the one dude from Fantastic Four (Chris Evans). he's the main character person...
and uh....that African dude from Blood Diamond whose baby mama is Kimora Simmons.. (Djimon Hounsou).....

Pretty awesome movie (said that already)....kinda similar to Heroes but not really....
its about people with psychic abilities, including all kinda crazy stuff....anyway you should see it...
cuz I saw it..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
oh & another movie I saw about a week ago...
Soul Men
Starring Samuel Jackson and The Late Great Bernie Mac...hilarious ass movie...
so much cussin in it (just warning you)...but so funny...i love it......
great last movie for bernie mac...

Sam and Bernie are like friends from way back who reunite...oh they are singers...
so you get a couple performances from them...which was kool...anywayz....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wait one more......I saw Pirates of the Caribbean

(the first one) for the first time........
for some reason I avoided watching the Pirate movies....but when I saw it I was like why
did I do that.......
the movie was much entertaining......funny...and fighting...and I thought it
was just awesome....
I'm really mad at myself that I hadnt seen it earlier....
okay this post was uber-long.....

No comments: