Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Been home [a little more than] a week.

And it's weird.
Because I have that feeling like I would over a spring/winter break......I'll get back to Evanston soon enough (which is still true in this instance) but it's gonna be in a total different way.

 I'll be living in actual place of my own (the search for that is still ongoing and actual quite stressful, how I would love to play over $1000 for a 1 bedroom, I don't know if it's really worth it, esp since I have loans to payoff.......Do I want to live in Evanston or Chicago?....I just don't know, because I've never done this before...so really unsure but I'll figure something out, I'll keep you updated)

But really I have that feeling like I'm tired of being in K3 and that I'll be heading back to Evanston soon to hangout with friends and get ready for classes, but that defintiely's not happening..
And really I do not like being home.
One, I feel like there's nothing to do/I don't want to do anything
Two, No one is here
Three, family is family, but annoying after awhile, esp parents, its like stop telling me what to do, I'm not a teenage anymore, they don't understand that though.

Only a month left though, I'm sure I'll miss K3, but really looking forward to things to come.
Like sometimes I forget that I already have a job, because I literally have nothing to do, but there are moments of enlightenment when I'm like 'wait I have my own classroom, and students, and getting actual money for it'. It's a really great feeling....

But in the meantime, I need to find stuff to do.
yeah.
Random PIcture time. 
that baby is so cute...and I would totally say the same thing/have the same facial expression if I was with Obama.

Random Factoid.

Did you know?A shrimp's heart is located in its head.


Another random picture (just cuz I felt like it)

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: