Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Morning Updates are Rare

because I using like to do them at night...cuz u know what happens at nighttime.....*snickers*
anyhoos.

I'm not really sure what I'm updating about. I just felt really happy this morning, excited to be alive,
even though Wednesday are my suckiest days ever. But I  am just happy to be here and to be me.

Wednesday morning jam
Don't Stop Believing- Journey



This lead singer guy can blow. Very talented. But I guess I can't stop believing. I gotta keep going. and all that other mushy stuff.

That's basically it. Looking forward to this weekend. Particular Saturday, as the Wildcats face off Purdue Boilermakers (after 4 years I still don't know what that is) trying to go for sixth undefeated win of the season. I'll be there. so excite.

Other than I need to get my life together. Like in general AND what I'm doing after I graduate (oh adulthood), or more so where I'm doing it. (hahahah dirty). I don't know how to decide....

alright that's it. Time to go wash my ass.
Have a fantastical Wednesday!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: