Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here's some crazy stuff I found..

so  I was surfing around on the world wide itnernets and I found these amazing little gems....
First up this photo.

 
 caption: I guess money really does grow from the scalp. 

Let's point out a couple of things here
- Dolla Bills for hair (you could at least get some 100 dolla bills, you aint gotta let the whole world know you a dolla hoe)
- The coins on the side of head.....
- fuzz on the upper lip
-metallic looking mole/birthmark

NOT A GOOD LOOK. Try again. Maybe ya know wanna go buy some weave with that hair money.

Second, this video.

If Dora was really like this I would watch this e'rday. This made me laugh too hard, hope I didn't wake my suitmates cuz I was laughing too loud. Gosh, lee. Make sure you check out the second 'episode' here.

Yeah that's it. 
Hope you enjoyed it. 
Hopefully I can find more crazy stuff like this. 

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!  


No comments: