Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Definitely should update now

perfect  timing,
I'm at work, not doing any homework, just waiting for time to expire. ya know the usg (as in usual, dummy).
so what's going on in my life?
Alot to say the least.
More specific?
Why you all up in my business?  
I mean I just wanna know.
Well get outta my kool-aid!
I don't even like kool-aid
oh....well...
******* oooo sorry there, I just had an argument with myself over the blog. EMbarssing.
Movin on.

I wish I was an Oscar Mayer weiner.
Sometimes. 
The problem is if I'm an oscar mayer weiner, everyone loves me.
and that's way to much love for one man to handle.  trust me.
I mean just ask that one guy that everyone loved.........right
ya don't even know who he is......smh....

*******wow sorry, I'm really going crazy here.
but this is why I like to have a blog because sometimes I can be serious and sometimes I can be completely way outta on left field not paying attention to the person at bat, cuz I was trying to get some peanuts and cracker jacks, but all the peanuts were salty when I don't even like salty peanuts and I just didn't want them and the guy was arguing with me, "how could you not like salty peanuts, what are you, not American?!" and I said actually I'm Asian. (wait, I think my analogy got lost somewhere).

anywhoo's. here's a quick update of my life. i don't want to go into details cuz that boring and silliness.
class. band. homework. work (as in norris). reading. party time. puke. party time. football game. nce. late nights. brandy (as in the singer, not alcohol). twitter. reading. glee. typing. laughter. farts. tears. excite. antm.  rebellion. hilarity. plex. laundry. broken. black balls. quarters. cta. school (as in high school). students. band. band. band.  tired. sleep.

random pic time.


cute.

tis all children of the chocolate covered bananas flavored rice krispies treats!.
until next time,

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

1 comment:

K said...

Ok, that post was on something, but the picture made it all worth while, haha :)