Saturday, May 9, 2009

Youtube Mania(pt.1)

So many videos to post...
that I have to separate it into two post..
this one is gonna consist of music....yes music videos...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1."Blame It" SPOOF- (BARACK OBAMA)


Love this remake/parody of "Blame It", but I will admit it just made me want to listen to the original. But I really like the song..how it gives Barack Obama's view, or potential view, its just really cool....Watch it.

2. Janet Jackson - Someone to call my lover


This is a throw back. Janet Jackson, back to her All for you days. I really enjoyed this song....the video is alright...nothing really exciting about. I just really enjoy this song...(Maybe we'll meet in a bar, he'll drive a funky car)... it gives me a 50s vibe....i just enjoyed it....Janet should go back to music like this ( or maybe not). Btw did you hear she was pregnant? i think she is....

3. Lyfe Jennings - Hypothetically
[click on the link can't post it]...whatev...

OMG! Love this song....so deep, emotional lyrics. Lyfe can sing, and of course Fantasia. Just a good song. This video is pretty kool too. plays off the beginning of "It's a Wonderful Life" (btw a great christmas movie, or movie in general). and features Katt Williams, who's hilarious always(ALWAYS)...

aight first part of the 'tube....

No comments: