Friday, May 29, 2009

Hey world.....its ya boi.....

FLAVOR FLAV!!!
(ooo that's ugly)
syke....it's me again...
okay so i can't get this song outta my head
Lollipop by Lil 'Wayne
what's worse is it's the same part:

"Call Meee, so i can get it juicy for ya" (that's my jam, except not)

it just won't go away...
does that mean i'm crazy??
( and sometimes I DO get a little Crazeee!!)

anywayz i'm updating for some reason, haven't quite figured it out...
in the mean time here's a video of a guy singing the Star-Spangled Banner...
all i got to say it WTF?!...................uhhhhh no....



he should neva, neva,neva, neva, neva do that again.....like for realsy

oh and here's this group called Rich Girl (what kinda name is that for a girl group?...well I guess Destiny's Child was a singular thingy too...yea)
anywayz they're actually supposed to be the "next" Destiny's Child.......i mean i don't know.... we'll see....
check out their single and video "He Ain't Wit Me Now (tho)"



my question is which one is Beyonce?!!! hmmmmmmmm....

yeha I really don't know what this updation is about....i tend to have that problem alot...
so i guess im gonna stop here...
random PIC!!!

Random Picture

(OMG!!! So funny...I wonder did some one do that or purpose or did that happen accidently....but that's really funny.........whew..)

aight homies & chicas skillet pans..
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: