Thursday, May 21, 2009

(Early) Morning Updation.

Seeing as how I skipped that 8 0'clock i had this morning....
i have enough time on my hands (literally, i had the time in my hands, and i didnt know what to do with it) to make an Updation.
Not sure what it's gonna to be about as i type these here words....
so don't expect to read anything inspiring...or informational.......
well maybe you should....

so currently i have two of my fav things in my possession right now
(even though i dont have them all the time)
Doritos http://videomaker.com/community/blogs/videonews/files/2008/10/doritos.jpg
&
Sun Flower Seedshttp://deliciousfruit.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/pic-original.jpg(<-----i like how it says 'Eat.Spit. Be Happy', yeah all i have to eat and spit and them im happy...what?)....they are so awesome...like really good...

oooo i havent tried them together wonder how that taste....
i dont know....


oh so anywaayz...im going home this weekend...cuz we dont have school on Monday (Memorial Day). really excited about that haven't seen the parentals in forever....and it will be nice to be with the fam.
Although something drastic changed in my home...my mom gave my bed away....(to my cousin) but she got me another one...but the problem is i didn't get to say goodbye to the other one...or give it a proper burial or anything...its so sad...but i guess it'll be nice to have a new bed...maybe...so home should be fun hopefully..

AND school is almost out...pretty excited! and the weather is starting to get nice....
just gotta find what im doing for the summer idk.....uhhhh

http://healthybirds.umd.edu/images/question%20mark.jpg

aight
that's enough rambling....
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: