Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Music Rambles

I'm a big fan of music: I love to sing, play the trumpet, I'm constantly creating random songs....
FAV music: R&B, Gospel, some Hip-Hop, Pop, rock, up to giving every song a chance.....

So I've been checking this out, if you don't know about this, you should
imeem.com, free playlists of new album, which I like, and other random songs...pretty kool overall for music...

Keyshia Cole, of BET-fame "They Way It Is" (You should check this show out, some real family drama, which is my life) Anywayz she has come out with a new album called "A Different Me".

She's definitely different than the Keyshia Cole of her first two album: not that much passion in the voice for me. The songs, which you can check out at imeem.com, sound too much alike. The only really r&b-sounding track, besides "Playa Cardz Right" ft. Tupac, is a track with fellow r&b songtress Monica, "Trust". Check it out here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauryn Hill, one of my favorite Neo-Soul (probably the definition of Neo-Soul) artist ever!. Currently fell back in love with her, thanks to imeem. If you listen to some of her stuff from her Unplugged albums, this woman he's amazing. The messages of her songs are too deep, still can't figure it out. Just amazing. I believe she's working on stuff, hopefully she can get an album out soon..Please!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryon Cage, a gospel artist, who I think goes uncredited and unrecognized, his songs are
amazi
ng...check him out on imeem as well (I told you that's the stuff)...anywayz very prasing, worship songs. Melodies and Harmonies amazing. Cage is also dramatic sometimes, but it helps create wonderful worship music. Hopefully I'll see him in concert before I die...hahahaha

No comments: