Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Movie Rambles

Here's my thoughts on some movies, some I have seen, and others coming soon to theaters

An oldie Double Take:

Starring some missing faces, Orlando Jones (left, of Mad TV-fame), and Eddie Griffin ( right, Malcolm & Eddie, an old sitcom). Watching the film for probably a good 10th time, already knowing the ending, I actually understood everything. Pretty hilarious movie overall.
Some of my favorite quotes:

"No Schlitz Malt Liquor! No Schlitz Malt Liquor! How you supposed to run a successful business, you ain't got no Schlitz Malt Liquor! You ain't representin'! You ain't keepin' it real! "

" I'll roll you like a Philly blunt and smoke your bitch ass! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just recently, just saw the critically acclaimed The Dark Knight:
First thought, long-ass movie...seriously how much money did that cost....I feel asleep like 5 times......
Second, the joker was well portrayed by Heath Ledger (R.I.P.), man, he was definitely evil...wow...
Third, awesome action scenes, very action packed. Props to whoever did that stuff, man crazy
Overall, mood very dark...kinda don't wanna watch it again, again superass long..but i think everyone should watch it...very good batman movie...

UPCOMING

Madea Goes to Jail

Saw the trailer for this a couple times already. Tyler Perry/ Madea, so I'm looking for some hilarious scenes and crazy sayings...here's the trailer


Notorious
Saw the trailer for this movie when I saw Cadillac Records (beyonce's performance surprising). Anwayz I really wanna see this....I'm thinking I'll definitely learn some stuff about Biggie I didn't know, and probably have respect for him. Also movies based on true life are usually pretty good so yeah.

No comments: